12-09-2018, 02:04 PM
I sent my CV to several surveyors yesterday asking for a job;
- I have a D in Geography
- My previous experience is by virtue of living in a house
- I have no idea how to convert Sqm into Sqft.
- I have never been to most of the places that I will be required to go to, but I am fantastic with Google Maps
- I have never heard of the Land Registry
- Zoopla is awesome
- I'm a great listener, and will happily listen to what the customer thinks their property is worth
- Tea and biscuits are my weakness; feed me and I will agree with everything
- I have an unhealthy obsession with things being worth 70% than something else (It's really weird; everything I look at is worth 70% than something else)
PLEASE NOTE : The opinions and observations that I display on this forum are of a personal nature. I am not a professional within the financial sector, I represent no platform and my remarks should not be taken as advice. I accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in my posts.